Thomas G. Aubin
Thomas G. Aubin is a Shareholder in the Litigation Department. He also serves as a member of the Firm's Board of Directors. Mr. Aubin previously practiced at one of the largest law firms in Florida. Over the last 16 years, his practice has focused on commercial litigation; medical malpractice defense for healthcare institutions and practitioners; products liability; general liability defense for nationally recognized corporations, as well as appellate law.
- Defense verdict on behalf of South Florida hospital and emergency room personnel in high-profile, multi-million dollar medical malpractice claim.
- Representation of major healthcare institutions in Florida in all aspects of litigation, including professional liability, commercial liability, general liability and licensing for physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
- Defense of multi-million dollar commercial fraud dispute involving purchase and sale of national companies.
- Representation as local counsel for mass tort litigation involving the nationwide Silicone Breast Implant Litigation.
- Representation of commercial clients regarding employer-employee non-compete agreements Statewide defense of products liability and tort claims for leading international tire manufacturer.
- Representation of national health food chain for general liability issues.
- Franklin v. Public Health Trust of Dade County, 759 So.2d 703 (Fla. 3d DCA 2000) Amicus Curiae for the Florida College of Emergency Physicians.
- Holmes Regional Med. Ctr. Inc. v. Rose, 721 So.2d 764 (Fla. 5th DCA 1998).
- Archbold Health Services, Inc. v. Future Tech Bus. Sys., 659 So.2d 1204 (Fla. 3d DCA 1995).
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. v. McCrone, 655 So.2d 1319 (Fla. 3d DCA 1995).
- Broward County Bar Association (1994-present)
- Broward County Bar Young Lawyers Division (1994-2000)
- Broward County Federal Bar Association, Executive Committee (2002 - present)
- Defense Research Institute (1994-2004)
- Harvard Club of Broward County (1994-present)
- Phi Delta Phi (1993)
- American Jurisprudence Book Awards for Criminal Law and Procedure (1992, 1993)
200 East Las Olas Boulevard
21st Floor (Penthouse A)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301